- Posted 16 March 2023
- Salary benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineProduct Management
- Contact NameDwayne Allen
Solutions Engineer/Sales Engineer/Field Applications Engineer
End-customers, Pre-Sales, Project Management, OEM
They were born in the heart of Silicon Valley and are now looking to continue to grow their Munich office with an essential hire.
My client works with Global brands and OEMs who rely on their software to provide solutions with their autonomous vehicles quickly.
This is one of the few start ups that is making profit and actually making money. They raised $350 million to date, and have $300 million in the bank still, meaning they have a run rate of roughly 10 years if everything in the world decided to stop.
There are now looking for a Application Software Engineer to work closely with customers, collaborate with engineering teams and making sure customers needs are being met.
What will you be doing?
You will be working in the Munich office that consist of roughly 25 people. 50% of the time you will be working on the customer side: meeting customers, following up with them and working on proof of concepts. Part of this process will be doing Project Management as you will be scoping technical requirements, having technical discussions and getting the resources you need to complete the project.
You will essentially be key in ensuring customers understands the product value so that there are no concerns when they're paying multi millions of $ for it.
The other 50% of the time will be spend aligning with the Engineers/Developers and making sure everyone is on the same page when it comes to the product.
- Strong customer-facing experience as you will be leading/taking ownership on a number of accounts
- Project Management/taking technical requirements and getting resources internally to meet the needs of those
- Proven track record of having technical wins from customers.
Nice to haves:
- Someone who has automotive experience and understands autonomous vehicles.
- Has done work in software simulation
- Has a track record working with automotive suppliers or OEMs
- Someone who worked with a service provider and then worked with a start-up and knows how to be successful in fast paced environment.
If working for a profitable start up is something you're interested in learning more about, please apply to find out more.