Site Reliability Engineer
Brand new very urgent role with one of our largest European clients!
It's an opportunity to be a leading voice on a transformation project for one of Europe's largest financial services institutions. The role will be a hybrid with 2 days per week onsite in Brussels. It's not essential, but fluent French speaking would be a big plus!
- Senior cloud SRE experience with a full stack and automation expertise, on private or public cloud environments
- Both operational and technical leadership are important
- Strong cloud monitoring experience of infrastructure (IaaS, Kubernetes) and/or applications,
- Ideal is Dynatrace (other similar tools are fine)
- Experience in troubleshooting and top 'n' problem resolution, recommending and implementing cloud corrections
- 3 years+ practical experience in actual cloud technologies and 5 years+ experience in IT
- IBM Cloud experience (Azure/AWS/GCP are fine too)
- Strong communication and analytical skills in the expertise role towards the Client and our teams of engineers (thought leadership, best practices advocacy, structural problems resolution, formalising operational handbooks)
- Job priorities:
- Use monitoring information and sources to generate alerts and warning on potential issues before they impact the systems or applications
- Analyse configuration and behavioural issues and deploy technical solutions typically via tooling automation or infra-as-a-code scripting (reduce manual tasks)
- Research what can go wrong and recommend reliability and resiliency improvements (reduce risks)
You'll get to join an organisation that invests hugely in it's staff. Feedback we've had from staff there is excellent with the big takeaway being the time and effort they put into the personal and professional development of their engineers.
If you'd like to apply, send across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Trust in Soda for more information.