Start Date: ASAP - We can accommodate a reasonable notice period, 4-week notice maximum.
Contract Length: 6 months initial contract + extensions
Location: 2 day on-site in Dublin, the rest remote
Pay: €400- €500 per day - Negotiable
Note: No sponsorship is provided with this role
I am working with a leading global consultancy that is looking for a SharePoint Developer.
Ideally, we are looking for someone that would be able to start this project as soon as possible, however, we can accommodate a reasonable notice period.
As a SharePoint Developer, you will:
- Modify existing applications with Vue.js, jquery-ui, and jquery.fabric.
- Troubleshoot SPFx and Class libraries in C# to enhance the SharePoint Client Object model.
- Create SharePoint list forms with Plumsail, Column, and content Type, along with custom jQuery/TypeScript code.
- Ensure the quality of your work through unit testing and test case creation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and refine requirements for SharePoint-based applications.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of software development experience, specializing in SharePoint.
- Good knowledge of SharePoint across multiple versions.
- The ability to design and implement SharePoint solutions and manage SharePoint environments.
- Familiarity with digital standards and best practices.
- Experience in effective stakeholder and client communication.
This is a very urgent role, if you are interested, Don't miss out - apply today! 😊