Trust in Soda are partnered with a leader in European Electrical mainframe and grids
We are searching for a Senior Core System Engineer (Windows) to join the team on a 14month project
· You will manage the Active Directory, PKI and ADFS environments (domain admin level);
· You will manage the (on-prem) Exchange environments (and related applications);
· You will manage and use the Trendmicro security suite;
· You will be co-responsible for the architecture and development of these domains;
· You will be part of third-level support for these domains;
· You must be able to write and troubleshoot complex scripts; take part of the 24/7 on-call duty role for the Server Windows Core team (must be available for a 24/7 duty role, but after minimum 6 months, and if the situation warrants it).
- Operational experience within a Microsoft Windows Server environment is a must
- Proven knowledge of and experience with Active Directory, ADCS and Exchange
- Proven experience in similar sized enterprises (+/- 5000 users, 8000 mailboxes)
- Practical knowledge about scripting (Powershell)
- Experience with SCCM, SCOM, ADFS, Trustwave, Trendmicro are a plus.
Must be able to speak and understand:
- French or Dutch
- German is a plus