Back to jobs
Senior Software Engineer
- Posted 24 February 2023
- Salary US$200000 - US$300000 per annum + 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, PTO
- LocationNew York
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSoftware Engineering
- Contact NameSabrina Battiston
We're partnering with a household-name entertainment events platform, looking for an experience Sr. Software Engineer. This role will be crucial to the core of their operations, building out and innovating on their financial products and platform.
If you're looking for a high-impact role on a growing team, with exciting technical challenges to solve, this could be a great fit!
What you'll do:
- Develop frameworks, services, and features for the company's financial platform
- Build out robust automation with an eye for scalability
- Mentor other team members, creating a innovative environment for a collaborative engineering team
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of software development experience, specifically with distributed systems, data processing, financial engineering, and an inclination towards security
- Experience using programming languages such as Java, C/C++, C#, or Objective-C
- Demonstrated impact in previous roles solving complex technical problems
What we'll offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock packages
- Health, dental, vision, unlimited PTO, and 401k
- Upward development opportunities
*Note on compensation: Actual salary will depend on factors such as experience and skills. Anticipated salary is $200-$300k per year.