Want the opportunity to lead a world-class tech team who are working on the fastest data warehouse on the market? Love to solve problems around performance, high scalability and concurrency? Then look no further
Role: SRE (Mid to Senior Levels)
Location: Munich Hybrid (Ideally 2-3 days a week in office, can be flexible)
Package: up to €130-135K + stock
your next company:
you will be joining a data warehouse disruptor who have built a cloud native disruptor that provides SQL Low Latency Analytics for TB & PB amount of data. You will join a business whose vision is to be the go-to choice of database for data intensive apps that process huge amounts of data with real time performance requirements!
Series C and with over $200 million in funding + 5 years minimum runway, stability and technical challenges go hand in hand here;
your next team:
you will come and join the SRE team of 6. This team are responsible for ensuring all the other teams within the business can orchestrate all of the infrastructure to enable customers to run workloads and execute queries. This is a high impact team that gets an opportunity to collaborate with all parts of the company from the customer facing teams, to the core database teams and infrastructure..
You will be ensuring that the core infrastructure of the engine is faster, more reliable and more scalable for their customer workloads. You will build, maintain, and operate new dynamic infrastructure and compute provisioning services. This service will be used to deploy high-performance customer workloads in a secure, scalable fashion all over the world.
- Software Engineering Background, developing production level software (Ideally in GoLang, C++ or Python, but any will work)
- Deep understanding of SWE Best Practises
- Experience building and operating highly concurrent, highly available, and fault-tolerant distributed systems
- Hands on experience in building and operating cloud native applications on AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Strong Linux fundamentals and an understanding of networking, including a variety of network protocol
Other nice to have skills
- application security in a cloud environment
- service mesh and multi-cluster mesh infrastructure (Cilium)
- monitoring different application types with a modern Prometheus compatible observability stack
- CI/CD pipelines like GitHub actions
- ArgoCD, Karpenter, CrossPlane, Terraform, FoundationDB, Kafka and Kubernetes operators is a plus
Fast paced start-up with little bureaucracy and the opportunity to have an impact with interesting and complex challenges
Amazing leadership - folk from Big Query, Sisense, Looker
Hugely international and collaborative
Huge amount of flexibility - have kids and need to pick them up? no stress. Work when suits you!
If you're interested, send your CV in immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Trust in Soda for more info!
Please note, we cannot relocate from outside of the EU for this role