Trust in Soda has partnered with an NFT marketplace - an early web3 pioneer, who is empowering a new generation of digital artists to find an audience, express themselves, and earn a living from their passion.
They are looking for Senior Product Designers to join their Manchester team.
What you'll be working on:
- You will be embedded within one of their 3 cross-functional squads made of Engineers, Product people and User Experience Designers.
- You'll be keen on participating in a range of activities and workshops.
- You will play a key role in understanding user difficulties and take an empathetic and collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Your work will be life-changing for a new generation of artists, allowing them to make a living from their creativity in previously impossible ways.
- You'll be keen to help shape and guide our young teams with a user-centric approach to design and build.
- You'll be comfortable managing your time and ensuring UX stays in sync with engineering.
Things we look for in you
- Strong, experienced UX Designer comfortable solving B2C or B2C user problems.
- Experience and confidence in collaborating within a squad, and understanding how to thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Equally comfortable designing elegant interactions and interfaces, whilst keeping an eye on the overall user experience.
- Very comfortable talking to users. You're not a researcher but you're not afraid work with the team to plan and conduct user research.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of storytelling to bring your insights to life for your squad.
- Experience of producing visual artefacts to create shared understanding of user problems, such as user experience maps, empathy maps, service design blueprints.
- Experience of planning and facilitating workshops, playing back output in a way which brings everyone on the journey.
- Familiarity with service design techniques is desirable.
- Start-up experience is desirable.
- Interest or exposure to web3 is desirable.
- Experience of Figma is desirable.
- Experience or interest in mentoring younger designers is desirable.