Trust in SODA are partnered with an exciting Series B company with over $38million in funding who are empowering businesses to develop healthier human-centered digital experiences and products. They are working at the intersection of AI, recreation, and psychology.
We are currently seeking a Senior Frontend Engineer - HYBRID to join the team in Minneapolis, MN on a greenfield project!
This engineering team is responsible for developing a greenfield platform that empowers next generation of digital resonance.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Driving the visual culture in the company, growing the Frontend practice.
- Develop unique and custom experiences and build out company UI assets (e.g. component library).
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with UX designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, and Data Scientists to support the overall company roadmap and day-to-day development.
- Deliver high-quality code for features from concept through to production.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of frontend development, ideally in a fast-paced start-up / tech environment
- High proficiency in CSS and animation.
- Experience working with TypeScript.
- Experience of working in a design-driven environment and demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Ability to navigate and structure complex problems into easy to use applications.
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT
- Experience in writing custom UI libraries with high-quality animation.
- Experience building custom charts.
- Experience with any CSS preprocessor and/or CSS-in-JS.
Here are some of the things our current employees appreciate:
- Flexible paid time off (unlimited with a minimum requirement of 25 days off)
- Annual Wellness & Experience bonus
- 100% employer-paid health benefits for employee and dependent(s)
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent care and healthcare expenses.
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Home office setup: laptop and necessary peripherals
- A company that is invested in you, your ideas, and your growth