Back to jobs
Senior DevOps Engineer - Fully-Remote
Trust in Soda is partnering with a high-growth Series A startup, building an open source software tool for the modern fully-remote team. You'll be joining as a Senior DevOps engineer on a small team of bright, collaborative individuals. If you're passionate about their values of transparency, trust, and experimentation, this could be a great fit.
In this fully-remote role, you'll be doing architectural work, designing scalable infrastructure, and keeping up-to-date on latest tooling trends.
What you'll bring:
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure (GCP or AWS)
- Experience deploying microservices
- Keen eye for security and passion for DevSecOps practices
- Observability and monitoring experience, i.e. database metrics and outage response
- CI/CD pipeline development experience
- Kubernetes administration and deployment
What we'll offer:
- Base salary and equity package
- Unlimited PTO and flexible, people-first schedules
- Company and team retreats paid for
- Healthcare coverage
The pay range listed for this role will be dependent on candidate qualifications and relevant experience.