Length: 12 Months + Extensions
Location: Belgium, Brussels & 2/3 days remote and on-site
Day Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
Essential languages: English, French and Dutch is a must
Experience with F5 is required for this assignment
Required technical knowledge:
- Palo alto
What will your tasks be?
- Management of the ICT infrastructure: F5, Firewalls & Advanced Web Application Firewall
- Develop, document, and monitor the application of security policies
- Constantly monitor and evaluate the state of the IT systems in terms of security and protection against malicious actions.
- Effective action in crisis situations (organised attacks, network intrusions, virus detection, etc.)
- Advising on technical solutions for securing connections with external partners via the intranet and the Internet.
- Performing technical risk analyses for management purposes related to the various IT systems.
- Implementing solutions to address potential vulnerabilities.
- Participate in a "reachable and on-call" service outside normal business hours.
- Making the digital transformation of the police a reality by applying different tools and technologies in a secure way to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Ensure the cybersecurity of our applications and environments by ensuring their optimal security.
- Participate in the digitization, modernization, and implementation of modern, mobile, secure, and efficient systems.
- A degree or diploma in computer science or equivalent through experience.
- French or Dutch speaking and willing to work in a multilingual environment (French, Dutch, English). Knowledge of technical English is essential.
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience in this position, in the field of IT security and in an environment of at least 50 sites and/or 5000 users.
- Stress resistance.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Demonstrate autonomy and initiative.
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Provide adequate and relevant documentation.
- Have a creative, constructive, customer- and solution-oriented approach.
Nice to have Technical Knowledge:
- Palo Alto
- F5 BIG IP
- APM + LTM
- « Stateful packet inspection » routers & firewall
- Microsof Office 365
- Microsof inTune
- Microsof Advanced Threat Prevention
- Windows Defender
- Squid & Proxy web
- "Intrusion Detection" & "Intrusion Prevention" (IDS/IPS)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012R2, 2016, 2019
- RedHat Enterprise Linux
- Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes et OpenShift