Length: 12 Months
Location: Hasselt but Mostly Remote - Likely 1 Day a Week
Essential Languages: English and Dutch
To support our client's internal security team, we are looking for an additional Security Advisor
Are you bitten by the security virus and are you looking for a job that has an impact? Is network and security in your blood? Are you passionately looking for a solution tailored to the customer? Do you like to draw up technical architectures and solutions, with a security mindset in mind? Then a career as a Security Consultant is perfect for you!
- You are part of a team of Cybersecurity experts and form an important link between the customer and the client's teams when it comes to the security of the network.
- You advise the pre-sales team in developing proposals on the Cybersecurity services that our client provides: network security, SOC, SIEM, EDR, NDR, ...
- You advise the customers and analyze the business needs and requirements in order to arrive at a technical solution.
- You take the lead in designing the technical architecture for the client and work out high- and low-level design documents.
- You work together with a Project Manager to guide the client from his current environment to the new services where you work out the technical implementation and migration plans.
- You are responsible for the implementation and configuration of the technical components that are part of the sold solution.
- You provide advice to customers and colleagues on network and security solutions.
- You will contribute to the development of our standards for delivering security projects.
- Experience in a similar position is a strong asset.
- You have a bachelor/master's degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have a thorough knowledge of the operation of network and network security components and/or SIEM, EDR, NDR technologies.
- You understand the different standards, guidelines, policies, and best practices that relate to implementing Cybersecurity technologies and services.
- Essential Languages: English and Dutch
- You are customer-oriented and have strong communication skills, you are able to talk to different job levels.
- You can coordinate, motivate and are able to set priorities.
- You have the ability to negotiate, determination, persuasiveness and a sense of responsibility.
- You are a team player, flexible and stress resistant.
- You have a hands-on and proactive mindset with 'can-do' mentality.
- Product certifications or general security certificates are a plus.