SAP Technical Architect
Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: Worthing (1-2 days per week onsite)
Pay: £630 P/D
Trust In Soda have partnered with a global consultancy that requires a Technical Architect for an initial 6-month contract, working out of the end client's Worthing office.
- Knowledge of high-volume SAP solutions and technical architecture (including ERP, Portal, and PI).
- Large scale Solution Architecture experience.
- SAP system sizing and landscape design.
- High-level (and Low-level) understanding of Non-Functional Requirements and clarity in the mitigation of their impact on solutions.
- High-level understanding of Functional requirements and solutions, mapping their effect on the technical solution.
- Ability to govern and assure the technical delivery of high complexity SAP Implementations.
- Clear thinking and innovation; able to think strategically at an Enterprise level.
- Assertiveness in dealing with people at all organisational levels, including 3rd parties, while building and sustaining collaborative working relationships.
- Proactive with a positive attitude.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- Strong presentation, leadership, and customer-facing skills to executive level.
- SAP Enterprise Core Component
- SAP Industry Solution - Contract Accounting (or Utilities)
- SAP Mass Processing
- SAP NetWeaver ABAP and Java
- SAP Process Integration
- SAP CRM
- SAP Success Factors and Ariba
- SAP Enterprise Portal
- SAP UI5, Fiori and Gateway