Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: Worthing (2/3 days per week onsite)
Pay: £630 P/D
The SAP Technical Architect works within the SAP Architecture team and is responsible for understanding and elaborating client requirements and developing solutions that meet these requirements. You will oversee architectural solutions as developed in individual projects or as a large delivery project and take responsibility for ensuring that the technical solution is delivered as originally defined and fits with the overall architecture strategy.
The hired contractor will work closely with the Functional Consultants and Project Managers early in the project to scope work for your own area, as well as understanding the overall business process and functional requirements. They will successfully manage to the agreed technical scope during the project, ensuring continued alignment with the functional scope/design, and take ownership of architectural solutions and non-functional requirements to ensure adherence to processes, policy, best practices, and consistency with the client vision.
- Knowledge of high-volume SAP solutions and technical architecture (including ERP, Portal, and PI).
- Large scale Solution Architecture experience.
- SAP system sizing and landscape design.
- High-level (and Low-level) understanding of Non-Functional Requirements and clarity in the mitigation of their impact on solutions.
- High-level understanding of Functional requirements and solutions, mapping their effect on the technical solution.
- Ability to govern and assure the technical delivery of high complexity SAP Implementations.
- Clear thinking and innovation; able to think strategically at an Enterprise level.
- Assertiveness in dealing with people at all organisational levels, including 3rd parties, while building and sustaining collaborative working relationships.
- Proactive with a positive attitude.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
- Strong presentation, leadership, and customer-facing skills to executive level.
- SAP Enterprise Core Component
- SAP Industry Solution - Contract Accounting (or Utilities)
- SAP Mass Processing
- SAP NetWeaver ABAP and Java
- SAP Process Integration
- SAP CRM
- SAP Success Factors and Ariba
- SAP Enterprise Portal
- SAP UI5, Fiori and Gateway