Role Title: Functional Consultant - Warehouse Management
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 11 months
Days on site: 3 days per week onsite, 2 days remote
Pay Rate: £547.82PD
Engagement Method Offered: Inside IR35
Clearance: BPSS or SC Clearance and must be prepared to undertake DV clearance
Trust in Soda have partnered with a world renowned consultative service business in their search for a SAP functional Consultant for an 11 month contract.
They're looking for someone who can undertake the solutions design for a number of large scale programmes, along with the technical implementation of the WM/EWM work-stream integrated to IM and QM components.
* Management of Stakeholders up to C-suite ensuring strong relationships for current and future Programmes.
* Fit to standard methodology. Very little room for deviation from standard EWM processing.
* Identification and execution of repeat business opportunities within existing and future clients.
* Integration to other core modules a must.
* Interaction with the client through meetings, calls & emails. Handling client escalations
* Leading, mentoring and coaching the junior Functional consultants and Technical Team
* Preferred to be S4 HANA certified
* Hands on knowledge in working with interfaces with 3rd party applications
* Extensive implementation experience within the SAP WM/EWM space, ideally within End-Users and Consulting Firms.
* Solutions Design experience within a number of projects within engineering and Manufacturing sector.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrable examples of this.
* Previous experience on other large scale S/4HANA programmes