Job Title: SAP Senior Consultant (PP/QM/MM)
The Logistics, Production and Sales division is responsible for the digital development of the supply chain processes of the Infrastructure division. This includes products in the SAP Supply Chain, Manufacturing Sales and Service areas. We work in an agile and networked manner and are looking for an experienced consultant with a senior level to support us in the production environment.
- Design of the business area requirements in the production environment in the Explore phase
- Implementation of the S/4 requirements in the build phases
- Support in the documentation of the technical concepts
- Support in the creation of the required artifacts in SAP Focused Build (Functional Specification, Collaboration Diagrams and Configuration Design Specification).
- Coordinate the technical requirements as a link between the work organization in Switzerland and our development partner abroad.
- Ensure communication with the relevant stakeholders in the work organization, such as Product Owner, Scrum Master, Test Manager.
- Help shape the future integration into the S/4 HANA solution (including Customizing) within a BizDevOps team.
- You are a team and customer oriented personality with very good analytical and conceptual skills and a pronounced, agile mindset (SAFe/Scrum)
- You have a quick grasp of things, a high degree of initiative and a structured approach to work.
- You have very good knowledge of the SAP logistics modules, in particular SAP PP / QM and MM.
- You have the ability to explain and present complex topics.
- You have good knowledge of Confluence, Jira and O365.
- Very good German and English language skills
- Several years of experience in process analysis, development and operation of solutions in the production environment according to the SAP Activate method
- Very good experience in the creation of functional specifications and in customizing as well as integrative knowledge of the adjacent SAP modules such as FI / CO.
- You are a team player and a communicative, open and resilient personality
- You are interdisciplinary and do not only focus on your own field of work
- You are proactive and take responsibility
- You are proficient in the use of agile collaboration tools (JIRA, Miro, Teams and Confluence)
- You have an empathetic appearance, are active and open to a direct feedback culture.
- Ideally, you have experience in the implementation of MES