Our Salesforce Practice is now recruiting for a high-calibre individual who can create, propose and mature Salesforce architecture for our clients whilst utilising the in place Enterprise Architecture up/down stream of the Salesforce platform. The responsibilities of the role will include and not be limited to:
· Leading the Architecture and Design of Salesforce solutions.
· Providing leadership and guidance to technical and functional team members, including setting best practice guidelines and frameworks.
· Establishing best practice ways of working with client side and partner technical teams.
· Own the design and architectural outputs from initiation to sign off.
· Act as an escalation point for technical and design challenges.
· Review delivered products and work packages to ensure best practice is applied.
· Using your knowledge of the ecosystem to recommend solutions best suited to the platform.
· Provide input and steer to project and delivery plans.
· From time to time, support our Sales team to create an Architectural vision for new projects.
· Experience as a Salesforce Architect ideally on Enterprise scale projects, delivering a significant number of solutions with Salesforce products your primary focus.
· Comfortable leading the implementation of an Architecture with internal teams and partners, plus senior stakeholders within the client.
· Significant knowledge of key Salesforce products within an Architecture, including: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, Heroku, CPQ
· Experience of sourcing AppExchange partner solutions to meet solution requirements, for example: CTI, IVR, Payment, Knowledge Management, Social Analytics, E-Signatures, Data Validation and Cleansing.
· Detailed understanding of Salesforce governor limits, and how to work within them when designing an Architecture.
· Knowledge of Identity Management and how it is used within the Salesforce context, including for users and integrations.
· Architectural governance processes and practices, including owning artefacts such as decision and assumption logs.
· Knowledge of security and compliance regulations in relation to Cloud Data hosting.
· Detailed knowledge of designing declarative solutions within the force.com platform including data sharing, user management, Lightning components, Flow and Process Builder.
· Integrating to and from the Salesforce platform, plus knowledge of associated best practices and patterns.
· Building out data models that align with Salesforce standard and custom data objects, and data migration plans to migrate data in to the Salesforce platform.
· Knowledge of the licensing model in Salesforce, including edition limits and feature licences
· Some pre-sales experience such as leading bid submissions and presenting bids
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent presentation and facilitation skills.