Sales & Marketing Insights Manager
Duration: 6 months
Location: Hybrid / London 3 days per week
Pay Rate: £550 per day
Engagement: Inside IR35
Drive growth and process improvements in the sales and marketing function through data led insights. This will involve taking new and existing business challenges and using customer data to provide actionable insights.
- Data owner for sales and marketing understanding how data is being input into the system and how this is being used for insights.
- Manage 3rd party data sources for sales and marketing including Think broadband, ACORN and other new sources identified.
- Creation and maintenance of business critical reports and dashboards.
- Support SF integrations with other data sources including Google Analytics and other marketing platforms
- Analysis of competitor and customer data to understand performance across the organisational footprint.
- Previous experience within a telecoms/broadband consumer environment.
- Ideally 5+ years' experience in insights and analytics within a sales and, or marketing function.
- Good experience in data manipulation, profiling and customer segmentation as well as presenting insights and recommendations.
- Strong technical background with a good understanding of data manipulation with both small and large data sets.
- Good experience building data models and querying data sets for answers.
- Fluent in excel, both presenting and manipulating data
- Experience with CRM Analytics and Salesforce would be favourable