Python Full Stack Developer - OUTSIDE IR35 - SECURITY CLEARED
Location: Remote & 1-2 days in Portsmouth office
Duration: 12 Months
SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED - DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT SC CLEARANCE
My client, who are a defence sector organisation need a Full Stack Developer to develop and deliver data platforms and applications that enable the client to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and availability.
It exists to support the wider client to generate solutions to its hardest problems, improve decision making and efficiency and realise benefits anticipated by data and application solutions. By championing data management, providing high quality software products, innovation, and through-life sustainment services, it will enable the adoption of high-quality data and digital applications.
You will be part of a small agile delivery team (currently in Private Beta) working alongside a highly skilled group of developers, researcher and designer who are following best practice to ensure the secure, robust, and timely deployment of the application into the hands of uniformed military personnel as the end-user.
- Experience with Python (essential)
- Experience with Rest/Web Services/Docker (essential)
- Experience with any Deep Learning Framework/Toolkit (essential)
- Experience with no-SQL data storage/graph storage mechanisms (e.g., Mongo DM, Neo4j) (highly desirable)
- Experience with SQL Database (desirable)
- Solid experience in TypeScript (Critical skill)
- Agile mentality with experience working in agile teams / environments.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Positive attitude with a good sense of self - happy to flag early when a task is likely beyond them, and they need help - we all do sometimes!
- Able to work self-sufficiently on own tasks and contribute to team problem solving.
- Working closely with Dev teams to deploy applications efficiently and reliably.