Public Policy Programme Manager - Hiring ASAP
Duration: 6 Months
My client, who are a global company are in need of a Policy Programme Manager to support the delivery and execution of their Policy related programmes and partner Strategy across UK&I.
- Assist in designing innovative strategies and campaigns to shape the public and political climate of opinion in the UK & Ireland
- Project manage existing programmes and partnerships in the UK & Ireland
- Work in cross functional teams to deliver the best outcomes for UK and Ireland programmes and partnerships.
- Map, monitor and analyse potential policy partners in line with our company and the UK & Ireland policy priority areas and identify proactive strategies with these partners to solve policy challenges.
- Help to build coalitions and relationships with third parties across the UK & Ireland (including think tanks, advocacy organisations, NGOs and civil society, trade associations, thought leaders, and other interest groups)
- Build and execute an external and internal communications strategy on our initiatives and programmes and partnerships.
- Represent the client in meetings with key stakeholders, including civil society groups, government officials, and academics.
- Project manage the procurement process related to programmes in our wider Northern Europe region.