Project Manager - Order Management
Contract Length: 5 Months
Location: Hybrid - Malmesbury (1 - 2 days in office)
Trust In Soda have partnered with a world-renowned British manufacturing brand in their search for a Project Manager, who is comfortable managing large scale projects in IT.
- To provide end to end management of project, supported with detailed timelines, giving stakeholders the visibility of plans and progress against them.
- To own the project budget and resourcing.
- To communicate clearly and regularly with all project stakeholders and senior members of the team.
- To manage project risk and issues, escalating where appropriate to Programme Manager.
- To manage 3rd party vendors through the development and rollout
- Proven success and experience in managing medium to large scale projects with lots of moving parts
- Excellent stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Vendor Management experience
- Influencing skills ability to drive better ways to deliver
- You will have a solutions' focused approach to your work
- You will be able to adapt and work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Highly organised and possess excellent time management skills
- Pragmatic and decisive - be able to respond to challenges within a project with speed and accuracy and deliver effective solutions
- Multitasker - be able to juggle priorities across multiple needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills