Project Manager - Distribution
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 12 months - view to extend further
Location: Remote - Reading on occasion
Rate: £500 PD
Engagement Method: Inside IR35
I have a vacancy for a Project Manager to work for a leading energy supplier on a primarily remote basis. The role will be working on distribution projects of high-voltage electricity substations
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Technical knowledge / experience of the UK HV Distribution and/or Transmission Network
- Experience developing and managing integrated project programmes (Primavera P6 preferred but not essential)
- Experience with ECC contracts (NEC, JCT, FIDIC) (NEC3/4 accredited preferred but not essential)
- Knowledge of CDM2015 - NEBOSH/IOSH
- PROMIS, Microsoft office packages, Excel, GIS.
- Understanding of street works/permits, local authorities.
- Operated within a customer driven environment, possessing excellent customer service skills.
- Basic distribution knowledge of the LV network including associated excavation work.
- Sound business and technical knowledge of electricity distribution or similar market sector
- Awareness of key stakeholders and customers for electricity distribution
- Experience of managing the development of an infrastructure project through the optioneering / routing stages of project development
- Experience of a regulatory environment would be an advantage