IT Project Manager
Start Date: ASAP - Can accommodate a normal notice period
Contract Length: 6 Months initial contract + extension
Location: Ideally 2 days a week in Dublin but "highly flexible" according to Hiring Manager
Pay: 500€-600€ per day - Negotiable! Apply and share that magic number :)
I am working with a leading global tech company on a project based in Dublin to find an IT Project Manager to deliver projects related to the Enterprise Data Warehouse Cloud transformation program.
The scope of program oversight includes all phases of the Solution Development Life Cycle (SDLC) namely planning, requirements definition, design, development, testing, deployment and transition to post-implementation support.
* As a Project Manager, you will manage all phases of the Solution Development Life Cycle (SDLC) namely planning, requirements definition, design, development, testing, deployment and transition to post-implementation support of assigned projects.
* The Projects should be delivered to the defined scope, on-time, within budget and with total customer satisfaction.
* This position also serves as the central point of contact for all project stakeholders - customers, business relationship managers, architects, suppliers, operations, and infrastructure teams.
* You will ensure compliance to Aptiv application and infrastructure standards as well as driving agility through a change in existing processes and methodologies.
* You will be responsible for project organization, coordination of project meetings and artifact reviews, proactive identification and management of issues and risks and change management.
* Consult the IT Executive (ITE) and Business Relationship Manager (BRM) for direction specific to the business circumstances associated with the project - two roles ultimately accountable to the Division/Function for the project's success.
* Other duties as required.
What you'll have
* Bachelor's or master's degree in the business-based technical or business-based field.
* 10 years of relevant work project management and delivery experience in an information technology/ High-level solutions context.
* High-level understanding of the IT application and infrastructure context for hardware/software and the hardware/software bill of materials required to deliver the solution.
* 5 years of experience in managing complex and/or demanding projects
* Experience as an active participant in software process maturity improvement programs such as CMMI, Agile etc.
* PMP or/and Prince 2 certification would be highly valued.
What you'll bring
* Be Strategic: Proven strategic thinking; plan ahead adopting future intelligence to break down barriers.
* Be a Leader: Visionary leadership, understanding the downstream impact of your decisions
* Be Curious: Explore your curiosity, challenging the status quo.
* Be Accountable: hold yourself and team to critical deadlines and commitments.
* Be Influential: Communicate a compelling and inspired vision or purpose for the project to motivate and onboard the team. Also articulate and present to all layers of management.
* Be Proactive: Clear mindset, anticipating and developing strategies for future consequences and trends, also mitigate risks to cost, scope, schedule and customer satisfaction.
* Be Results Driven: Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
* Be Adaptable: Cope with change and work effectively without having the total picture.
* Be Organized: Know how to organize people and activities into an efficient work flow.
* Be a Problem Solver: Solve difficult problems with effective solutions using rigorous logic and methods.
* Be Transparent: Provide direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others, being upfront and transparent to how you conduct business.