Project Manager - Claims Domain
Project Manager - Claims Domain
Start Date: ASAP - Mid-April2023 (negotiable)
Contract Length: 12 Months + Extension or permanent offer
Location: 3 days on-site Dublin - 2 days remote - Amazing Office in the city center!
Pay: 400€ - 500€ per day
I am working with a leading Fintech company that is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their Global team in their center of excellence in Dublin. You will lead the end-to-end design and implementation of the Claims function.
If you are a very experienced PM that is looking to join one of the most interesting projects in Ireland please apply for this position right now and let's chat about it.
Ideally, we are looking for someone that would be able to start this project by the Mid-April 2023, however, we can accommodate a reasonable notice period.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with your skillset to be part of a project with international exposure.
You will work to drive projects and initiatives that support of the company's business processes currently and in the future, liaising with our Tech teams and users across business units to thoroughly understand requirements and convert them into effective and efficient projects that deliver on-time and to budget.
The successful candidate will not only bring core PM skills but is expected to possess a good level of technical knowledge and ideally an understanding of the Claims domain allowing them to proactively contribute to the design of the operating model and challenge assumptions throughout the project.
- Plan and develop the project from ideation through to implementation
- Ensure stakeholder satisfaction at all times
- Day to day you will be involved in working within an agile team ensuring project overall delivery in an agile working environment
- You will monitor project progress, review user stories and acceptance criteria and set deadlines, investigate, evaluate and make recommendations for improvements to project processes and drive the team to deliver
- Work closely with other software development teams (internal and external), tech architects and business owners to refine requirements and translate business needs into IT solutions and make sure projects are sequenced as a programme of work
- Liaise with management across the business to ensure there is always an approach of continuous improvement and implementation of best practice
- Effectively document and surface relevant information
- Remove blockers to ensure project success in a pro-active manner
- Manage risks, issues, deadlines, dependencies and be able to present up to date status reports at any time
- Work with the Infrastructure team (and other teams as needed) to ensure the functional and non-functional requirements are known and are properly supported, fit for purpose, and kept up to date
KILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years demonstrable PM experience within a regulated environment
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field
- Knowledge of Claims & Underwriting processes an advantage
- Ability to implement projects and prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Totally fluent in Agile/Scrum