- Posted 07 March 2023
- Salary €70 - €75 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineProduct Management
- Contact NameEnrique Cabanas Rodriguez
Start Date: March 2023
Contract Length: 8 month contract. Likely to be extended.
Location: Amsterdam, Hybrid 2-3 days split. Negotiable
Pay: £70 - £75 Per Hour
Trust in Soda are partnered with a leading Oil & Gas that is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Amsterdam in an initial 8-month contract with potential to extend.
Ideally, the clients are looking for someone that would be able to start this project immediately, however, we can accommodate a reasonable notice period.
We are looking for a Project Management professional with proficiency across the following five key dimensions:
- Program and project delivery skills in both agile and waterfall methodologies;
- 10+ Years working within IT
- 5+ Years experience delivering large & complex projects.
- Experience of working with & managing vendors
- Experience in leading teams of 15+
- Entrepreneurial skills, such as a business-value mindset, critical thinking, storytelling, stakeholder management, and enabling value creation.
- Very strong leadership skills.
The project will be improving the current process of Hardware ordering. You will be orchastrating the improvement of the current hardware ordering process, with a view to removing vendoring locking to HP.
Ideally the client would like someone on board who has previous experience in this area. If this sounds like it could be you, please apply to the role and I will reach out.