Role: Project Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre (Hybrid
I have partnered with a leading asset manager and provider of third-party loan and advisory services who are hiring Project Managers in 3 areas: Client Projects, Strategic Projects & Change request Queue.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the implementation of projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring delivery meets functionality, quality, cost, and time commitments.
- Implement assigned projects to ensure the company can meet its commitments in the execution of regulatory, operational and information technology initiatives.
- Plan, lead, monitor, and report on the work of project teams to ensure delivery meets functionality, quality, cost, and time commitments.
- Co-ordinate delivery with relevant departments and manage, monitor, and control internal resources to deliver project objectives.
- Analyse actual performance against the plan and adjust accordingly with plan objectives * Define and embed a strong and proportionate level of governance throughout the project * Identify stakeholders (internal & external); define and implement a communication plan to ensure the project delivery meets expectations.
- Create and maintain a risk & issue log, agree owners and mitigating actions, escalating where appropriate.
- Manage the project budget and ensure processes are in place to track costs.
The ideal candidate will have experience in project management and a background in financial services.
You also have strong knowledge and experience in SDLC.
If you are driven, customer-focused, and have a strong ability to manage risk, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.