Would you like to work with one of the upcoming companies who are powering human centered experiences in the digital world?
Have you got an interest in the gaming industry?
Are you looking to take your research to the next level and work with some huge gaming corporations?
If yes to all of the above, this Product UX Research role is for you!
What your role involves:
- Conduct research for gaming clients from start ups to big corporations
- Work with cross functional teams both internal and external
- Use a range of different UX Research methods to help enhance output across product teams
- Solving problems that haven't been solved before in a SaaS/product space
What you need:
- Familiarity with survey platforms
- Experience in conducting remote interviews
- Experience conducting research on B2B or SaaS products
- Experience working on a live game development
What you will receive:
- Unlimited annual leave (minimum 25 days to be taken)
- €1000 annual experience grant (concert/weekend away etc)
- €2000 Well being and education budget
- Work equipment provided on start date