Production Application Engineer
Python/C++, Software Integration, Customer-facing
My client works with enterprise companies who rely on their software to provide solutions with their autonomous vehicles.
This is one of the few start-ups that is making profit and actually making money. They raised $350 million to date, and have $300 million in the bank still, meaning they have a run rate of roughly 10 years if they all of a sudden stopped making money!
They have exciting growth plans and are looking for Product Application Engineers to join them on their journey.
What will you be doing?
In this role you will be working on the autonomous solution using Python or C++ , as well as working closely with customers to understand how the product is working: e.g.. what is going well with the product, and what isn't going so well.
For customers who have made a decision to use our software, you will be responsible for installing the product and integrating it into the customers on-premise environment.
On top of all of this, you will be collaborating closely with the US team, and leading workshops and training across the company when needed about the product.
- Experience having a customer-facing role
- Proven track record of installing software/product for customers making sure all needs are aligned and met
- Ideally Python or C++ programming skills (will look at MetLab also)
- Bonus if someone has developed internal tools for a company
- Hungriness and ability to grow.
Nice to haves:
- Someone who has worked on a product where they had to demonstrate it to customers
- Someone who was previously a Software Engineer, and then moved into a customer facing role
If working for a profitable start up is something you're interested in learning more about, please apply to find out more.