- Principal Systems Engineer
- London (onsite 3 days p/w)
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical, L&D Fund, Flexi-Benefits and more…
- Linux, Networking, Scripting, Cloud, Automation, Design/Architecture.
Would you like work for one of the fastest growing Fibre-Optic providers in the UK?
Would you like to work for a business which has just received significant funding to complete a huge systems scale-out?
I am partnered with one of the UKs leading fibre-optic broadband providers on an exciting senior level opportunity.
They have just received vast private funding to complete the next stage of their growth where they will be aiming to connect all of London to lightning speed broadband.
They are now looking for a seasoned Principal Systems Engineer to play a pivotal role on leading and scaling the project for them. Their ideal candidate would have with good knowledge of:
· Linux (RedHat, Ubuntu, CentOS)
· Networking (VPN, DNS, VLAN, DHCP, IP, HA)
· Cloud (AWS, Azure)
· Automation and Scripting (Python, Bash, Ansible)
· Databases (Postgres, MariaDB)
But most importantly they are looking for individuals with an appetite to expand their knowledge and apply new skills on challenging projects.
What's in it for you?
· Remote Working 2 days p/w
· 4% matched pension
· 25 days AL (+birthday, moving, charity)
· Private Medical (Vitality)
· Flexi Benefits (Life Assurance, Sick Pay, GIP, Dental etc.)
· Season Ticket Loan
· Real and rapid progression prospects
If you're passionate about Systems and keen to lead on business critical project for a rapidly scaling Telco firm, then please apply right away!