PR & Communications Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 3 months initially
Location: Hybrid / London Victoria
Rate: £200-250 PER DAY
Engagement Method: Inside IR35
I have a vacancy for a PR and Communications Manager to work for a leading online marketplace.
We're looking for a mid-level comms professional to shape and deliver our UK external communications PR. The right candidate will be great at hands-on implementation and leading proactive and reactive communications from planning to execution.
- Act as manager on external communications, delivering results to position the company as the leader in the tech and ecommerce industry
- Execute the UK communications strategy and activities to support the business objectives through integrated communications channels
- Handle a dynamic mix of consumer, business-to-business, reputation (CSR, ESG) and corporate communications.
- Responsible for core B2B, consumer, employer and corporate Communications channels including but not limited to media relations / all earned media channels, events, LinkedIn
- Be the day-to-day contact for external PR agencies, overseeing campaign delivery, reporting and ROI.
- Be able to think creatively, tactically and strategically
- Deliver impactful communications copy including press releases, thought leadership articles, Q&A and messaging and internal or partner communications.
- Be an advisor on potential reputational challenges and crisis management.
- Responsible for consistency and quality of messaging across all external facing channels.
- Experienced in communications, either in-house or in-agency
- Outstanding verbal and non-verbal communications skills
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Background in ecommerce industry would be beneficial