Omnichannel Enablement Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 9 months initially
Rate: £250-300 PD
Engagement Method: Inside IR35
This role will be responsible for supporting Omnichannel Enablement service delivery activities on a global scale. The Omnichannel Enablement Manager role will help develop digital strategies and goals.
- Marketing Automation & Personalisation capabilities through execution of outbound (eMail) marketing programs
- Journey Orchestration to track HCP behaviours across touch points, identify behaviours & trends and deliver dynamic personalised content & messaging
- HCP Portal to engage customers with promotional messaging, and/or access additional products and services. Advise marketing teams on how to structure and implement a successful portal strategy to enhance the customer experience. Portal governance and above brand oversight.
- ePermission governance to support customer acquisition strategy (collection, management, data quality and reporting)
- Manage and oversight Omnichannel reporting to measure omnichannel performance and guarantee KPIs consistency across Global standard dashboard.
- BA Required; MBA or equivalent Master's-level education preferred
- Demonstrate passion for digital and innovation
- Digital marketing or equivalent experience in pharmaceutical sector is preferred
- Influence and communications skills - ability to generate credibility
- Ability to work with metrics and KPIs to evaluate and optimize the digital performance