Legal Entity Controller - Hiring ASAP
Contract Length: 6-Month initial contract with a view to extend
Location: Remote working 3 days per week with 2 days per week in Glasgow office
Rate: £450 PD
The Legal Entity Controller team has responsibility for the financial management of selected entities, reporting locally to a Glasgow based Legal Entity Officer (LEO). The candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of entities in various jurisdictions, including regulated entities. They will be a key business partner for various stakeholders on a wide range of legal entity initiatives
- An ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and contribute to projects which impact a variety of business and finance areas.
- A rounded commercial approach to reporting and controllership, with proven skills in chasing issues through many layers to discover root causes.
- An ability to manage your workload effectively, developing practical solutions to problems whilst balancing multiple issues and priorities appropriately and having flexibility when priorities change.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and proficiency in data mining and summarising and presenting themes and results in a meaningful format.
- A professional qualification (CA, ACCA, CIMA).
Top 3 must have skills.
- Legal Entity Control Experience
- Project Management / Change Management
- Effective Stakeholder Mgmt.