Junior Developer Experience Engineer (C++ or C#)
Start Date: January 2023
Contract Length: 18 months
Location: Hybrid - 2 days on site in London
Rate: £200-230 PD
Engagement Method: PAYE
I have a position for a Junior Developer Experience Engineer to work for one of the worlds leading companies on a contract basis. The role will involve improving workflows for game developers, empowering them to achieve.
- Empower developers across all teams to achieve more.
- Collaborate with other developers to build creative solutions and improve their workflows.
- Help contribute to the technology used to build the companies next games, minimising technical debt and maintenance risks.
- Support our commitment to improving the quality of development processes
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Enthusiasm for helping other developers have excellent workflows and empowering them to achieve.
- Curiosity, proactivity, a desire to absorb new ideas and understand how things work.
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively.
- Experience with objected orientated programming, especially C++ or C#.
- Experience with commercial game engines, especially Unreal Engine 4 or 5
- Familiarity with building standalone tools in C#
- Familiarity with Build Systems, especially TeamCity and Azure Pipelines
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or relevant field
Passion for data and building understanding from telemetry
- Passion for performance programming - crafting lean and efficient code is something you care about.