Role Title: Major Incident Manager
Location: Lambeth, London (Onsite)
Duration: 6 Months
Engagement: Inside IR35
The hours are 8am to 8pm - Day shift, and 8pm to 8am - Night Shift.- 2 days - 2 nights, followed by 4 off.
Available onsite 24x7 (within a shift rotation), collaborating and working as one team with the client and other suppliers; the Operations Hub will have visibility across all IT services' performance - using smart analytical technology and tools for diagnosis.
CONTRACTOR MUST HOLD NPPV2 & SC CLEARANCE
- Management of Major Incidents, ensuring an effective interface to all associated processes (Major Incident Reporting, RCA, Problem Management, Knowledge Management).
- Ownership of Operational Playbooks to drive swift resolution of major incidents.
- Supports the planning of all high risk out of hours Change activity, ensuring effective communication, time planning, and preventing change or business conflict.
- Provide ultimate sign off for changes to commence, determining and enforcing cut-off points for implementation, and being the key decision maker in back-out invocation.
- Support continuous improvement and proactive problem management of key IT systems
- Motivated in managing the delivery of services, solutions and operations.
- Confident in taking ownership and making on the spot decisions in pressure situations.
- Strong in customer communication skills, building positive relationships based on trust and transparency.
- Proactive in unlocking value from monitoring, reporting and service management data; to automate, predict, triage and learn.
- ITIL (v3/v4) qualified.
- Managing of Major Incidents, providing leadership to resolution and clear communications throughout.