ICT Product Manager
Start Date: Dec 2022 (1-month notice period accepted)
Contract Length: 6-12 Months + Extension
Location: 2/3 Day in Brussels and 2/3 Days Remote
Pay: 500€ - 600€ per day Negotiable
I am working with a global leading consultancy to help them find a ICT Product Manager to lead the further design to the delivery of a life-changing product in Belgium.
Ideally, we are looking for someone that would be able to start this project in December, however, we can accommodate a reasonable notice period.
The ICT product manager is responsible for the entire life cycle of this project, from further design to the delivery of the product and associated services. He/she works together within a multidisciplinary team with architects, delivery managers, etc.
In consultation with the product owner and the product team, he/she determines the priorities with regard to future developments on the product, the so-called roadmap.
The ICT product manager ensures that there is sufficient communication and contact with the users of the product and ensures a continuous improvement of the user experience and the mapping of the needs regarding the product.
Project management: the ICT product manager ensures that the technical developments are delivered within the agreed period.
Quality assurance: the ICT product manager does the quality control of the existing ICT services in order to be able to make the necessary adjustments with regard to the ICT service offer on the one hand and of the processes related to the operation on the other. He writes out the test plans, monitors data capture, statistical analysis (in Excel and JASP), reports results and recommendations for redesign and retesting. He also provides good documentation.
Optimization of the service: the ICT product manager is responsible for the functional analysis, draws up technical requirements and investigates technical solutions.
The Skill Set
- Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical/engineering background or equivalent through experience.
- Demonstrable experience in technical environments in which the projects and programmes are situated.
- Communication and customer oriented, preferably through demonstrable preparation / training.
- At least 10 years of experience in infrastructure projects or development projects
of which at least 5 years of experience in leading Programmes relating to infrastructure projects or development projects
- Capacity to oversee several individual projects, and to steer and optimise the substantive links between the various projects
- Language requirement: Dutch at European CEFR level C2
- Be able to use project management techniques and tools (risk management, issue management, ...)
- Demonstrable experience of ITIL.
- Very good knowledge of the terminology, organization, roles and processes of the PM methodology (e.g. Prince-2), preferably demonstrated by certification. Be able to transfer expert knowledge in the field.
- Very good knowledge of a program management methodology (e.g. MSP), preferably demonstrated by certification. Be able to transfer expert knowledge in the field
- As an ICT product manager you are responsible for the development of this product. You will work together within a multidisciplinary team with architects, delivery managers, etc.
- Together with the product owner, with whom you form a good tandem, you are responsible for the success of the product. You manage 3 in-house developers for this.