Back to jobs
Full Stack / C# Developer
- Posted 09 March 2023
- Salary Up to £520 per day
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSoftware Engineering
- Contact NameJona Aliaj
Full Stack/ C# Developer
Start date: ASAP
Length: 6 Months
Location: London (2/3 days onsite)
Trust in Soda have partnered with a successful consultancy company working predominantly with financial services clients. They currently have an opportunity within their development team for one of their investment banking clients.
- Development, L3/L4 Production Support activities including (but not limited to) diagnosis, investigation, resolution provision, coordination with team lead, business, infrastructure support and vendors.
- Projects: Architect, Design, Build, Test for changes under guidance of team lead and other onsite team members
- Implement/Deploy configuration, code changes across all environments excluding production with the appropriate approvals as per Release management processes
- Regularly update the business and senior tech stakeholders on progress or risks identified on the CAT book of work.
- Monitoring end of day batches and act as point of escalation for any BAU queries.
- Vendor interaction
- Highly technical Understanding of financial services industry.
Key skills will include:
- WCF, LINQ
- SOA, Multi-threading
- 5+ Experience development experience on .Net/ Framework.
- 5+ C#, ASP.Net and MVC.
- Solid DBMS concepts, proficiency in scripting/querying datasets within MSSQL. Debugging complex queries and stored procedures.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles.
- Good understanding of Software development lifecycle test driven development and unit testing.
- Good understanding of asset classes and full trade lifecycle with emphasis on coupon/dividend processing.
- Exposure to Gloss or other Backoffice settlement system.
- Good understanding of static data concepts and sources of market data.
Desirable technical skills to include:
- Basic knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g, Sybase
- SOA architecture