Full Stack Developer
**MUST BE AN EU NATIONAL**
- Duration - 3 YEAR Contract
- Location - Brussels - MUST BE WITHIN 2/3 HOURS OF BRUSSELS
- Full time Freelance Contract - 8 hours per day 5 days per week
- Start Date - Soon as candidate can be available.
- Rate - €275 - £405 Per Day (Dependant on years of experience)
- English Speaking Business Environment (French is an ASSET)
My global, Belgium-based, IT Consultancy Client of mine is currently in the market for a Full Stack Developer to reinforce its pool of resources. The selected candidate will work different projects of across our client's foundation services. The assignment may change over time depending on the portfolio/project/service needs.
Within the framework of the IT annual work programme, our client wishes to have the assistance of a Full Stack Developer, who can contribute towards:
- Development of front-end website architecture.
- Design of user interactions on web pages.
- Development of back-end website applications.
- Creation of servers and databases for functionality.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Cross-platform optimisation.
- Design responsive applications.
- Design and develop APIs.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software.
- Maintenance of code integrity and organisation.
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and backend.
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues.
- Write technical documentation.
- Experience in Java development
- Experience in Spring / Spring boot framework
- Experience in JPA / Hibernate framework
- Experience in Angular 2+
- Experience in HTML/CSS
- Experience in Git
- Experience in REST API