Frontend Engineer / New Dublin Office / Hybrid / Full time
Your new company is a well-established risk management SaaS organization operating within the FMCG, Retail and Financial services industries.
The company have successfully brought their software team in-house and due to this; they have seen significant demand in their services across Europe.
They are currently building out a second development team in Dublin to focus on greenfield and optimization projects. You could be the missing Frontend piece in their team ?
Their stack is focused on React on the frontend with .Net Core on the Backend, so if you have a couple of years industry experience and want to take your career/skills to the next level, this is the ideal role for you.
The biggest selling point for this role is the scale of the company you will be joining. You won't get siloed in your role, you will play a pivotal part in the development of pretty unique software and all technical decisions are made here on the ground in Dublin.
The requirements for this role include:
- React experience in a commercial setting.
- 2-5 years' experience with Frontend Development
- Passion for learning and an appetite to keep up to date with emerging trends
- You will enjoy being taken out of your comfort zone on a daily basis.
- Comfortable working in a smaller team setting but having a bigger impact as part of your role.
What you will get in return:
- 25 days annual leave
- Health insurance
- 10% annual Bonus
- Hybrid working
- On the job Training/ Support to get your skills to the next level.
If all of this interests you and you would like to take the next steps in your career, please send me an up-to-date CV to
In the case that you don't have a CV ready to go then give me a call for a confidential chat and to get yourself in the running for this great opportunity.