Engineering Team Lead (Start-Up)
I'm partnered exclusively with an innovative AI start-up who are looking for an experienced engineering leader to take charge of one of their key product development teams. They're still in early stages so will need someone who's well used to a start-up environment and comfortable wearing multiple hats when needs be. It's an exciting time to join and take a meaningful part of a company that you're going to help turn into a big success.
* The one crucial requirement here is that you have spent time as an engineering lead or manager within an early stage start-up. You need to have been the person putting processes in place and building out your team. If you've only lead teams within an established environment, this role just isn't going to be the right one. *
- An Engineering leader with a strong background in Software Development
- Strong AWS experience as their environment is heavily AWS based
- Someone who has only moved into leadership and away from hands on engineering in the last 3-4 years
- Experienced Leader confident in communicating their opinions and plans for the team
- Strong Stakeholder management and project management experience
The scale of this role will grow in tandem with the business as it expands. You'll progress into senior management and ideally be managing multiple teams in a few years down the line.
The role is fully remote, ideally with someone based in Ireland but they can also consider people based in other EU countries in a similar time zone.
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Trust in Soda for more info!