Senior .Net Developer
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months + extension
Location: 100% Remote (UK, Spain or Portugal based)
Pay: £400-500 PD
Engagement: Inside IR35
I am working with a leading global client on an international finance and banking project to help them find a Senior .Net Developer for a 100% remote position.
Job Responsibilities / Role
- Take responsibility for the software delivery by ensuring quality and scope expectations are met.
- Contribute and take ownership of the technical design and ensure all aspects of the system architecture are well documented.
- Work closely with partner technology teams and to collaborate effectively.
- Very deep understanding of .Net/.Net Core and Solid understanding of OO principles.
- Experience in ASP.NET Core Web API and RESTful API techniques
- Solid understanding of and experience with multi-threading and asynchronous programming.
- Familiar with SQL and NoSql databases
- Hands-on experience with containerisation solutions like Docker.
- Experience designing and building api based service oriented or microservice architectures.
- Diligent with automated testing i.e. Nunit/Moq/Cucumber etc.
- Strong experience with middleware messaging services like Rabbit MQ, TIBCO, SignalR etc.
- Solid experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools like Git, TeamCity etc.
- Agile development/Software life cycle
- Fixed Income product knowledge
- Experience configuring continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- Experience using AWS platform.