Start Date: 8th January 2024
Contract Length: 12 Month
Location / Remote Working: UK/Remote
Pay Rate: £555 - £645 (Depending on experience)
Engagement Method Offered: PAYE
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Program Manager to lead a digital transformation initiative in our complex operational environment. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a road map for standardising and improving tooling for our large-scale operations team. If you are excited about using technology to drive change and improve efficiency, this is the opportunity for you.
As the Digital Transformation Program Manager, you will lead the charge in creating and executing a comprehensive digital transformation program for their scaled operations team. This critical role entails the following key responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a holistic digital transformation program with specific, measurable goals and objectives.
- To support the business and achieve operational excellence, take a hands-on approach to system configuration and automation, as needed.
- Guide your team through change management to ensure a smooth transition to new digital processes.
- Uncover, evaluate, and reduce compliance risks at every stage of the digital transformation process.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop and execute critical initiatives.
- Effectively manage and oversee KPI reporting, projects, and program documentation.
Essential Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, or a similar technical field
- Must have at least five years of experience in program or project management.
- Be a leader who communicate effectively and motivate high-performing teams.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver projects on time and within budget, meeting or exceeding stakeholder expectations.
- Experience leading and managing complex, cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Adept at analysing and solving problems, with the capability of recognising and addressing project risks and challenges.