Length: 6 weeks initially - to be extended
Location: Malmsbury, Wiltshire (3 days onsite, 2 days WFH)
My client is a world-renowned technology and retail brand, who are looking for a Digital Designer to develop campaigns for all digital channels - websites, advertising, social media, CRM
- Bringing a fresh perspective to the design of interactive digital experiences
- Ensuring all work is in line with brand values and follows the relevant brand and design guidelines.
- Creative thinking that takes already established product creative strategy and translates that into dynamic digital creative executions.
- Working with other creatives, brainstorming and sharing ideas.
- Working with the Senior Digital Creative/Creative Lead to design and produce wider design requirements in-line with design direction across appropriate digital channels.
- Whilst reporting into your category line manager, also take creative direction from the Digital Creative Director to ensure consistency and coherence across all communications.
- Working with dedicated digital developers to ensure executions of final design (design/animation, interactions etc.) into build are understood and pixel perfect across all digital platforms.
- Confidently presenting your work with clarity to relevant stakeholders.
- Staying abreast of the digital landscape - advancements in technology & design, trends in social, connected products etc.
- Developing an understanding of programmatic digital advertising. Use this knowledge to create appropriate creative comms.
- Continuous development and honing of the technical abilities relevant to the role.
- Ensuring that deadlines are met and that all work is on-brand and on-brief.
- 2-3 years experience
- Adobe Creative Suite
- You have experience, of designing responsive digital content that works across different devices (mobile, tablets, apps)