DevOps Team Lead
1x A quarter in Munich (Can Relocate)
Up to €120k DOE + Stock
Want to join a global tech company that is making huge waves in the travel industry?
They are looking for a Team Lead to take ownership of their DevOps department. You will be crucial to their mission and ability to collaborate with other teams across the business. In addition, it is an opportunity to have an impact on millions of people worldwide by supporting with new solutions and helping to keep the web applications running!
This is a brand-new role where you will lead a newly formed DevOps team of 5, who support a large, cross-functional software development function.
This role is split between leadership, roadmap planning, culture, projects, alongside supporting your team being hands on, tweaking technically and unblocking if necessary.
Your team is a pivotal point of the engineering department as they are responsible for the technologies, environments and systems that keep the business running on a large scale.
- Driving and Building DevOps Culture within the business
- Implementing and Increasing Self-service solutions for Software Engineers in IAC
- Upgrading to a cloud native CD Pipeline;
- Hiring, Managing & Mentoring the team
- Collaborating with Software Developmetn Leaders
- Own and Secure AWS Environments across dev, test & prod
- Some management experience (6 months minimum)
- Leading projects, sprints and/or mentoring other colleagues
- Working in an agile/ scrum setting and can apply it
- AWS, EKS, Terraform
Tech Stack: AWS, Kubernetes, CI CD, Monitoring, Security, IaC (scripting and programming would be a big plus)
Should I apply?
We encourage everyone to apply to give us a chance to learn more about yourself and your aspirations; the above description has been compiled on 'idealities', but overall, we're keen to learn about yourself and the value you can bring.
And if you need specific accommodations (tools, time, etc) due to a disability or illness, and are happy to disclose this, then please let us know. We are happy to make adjustments as support can make a decisive difference in the application process, Trust in SODA is an equal opportunity employer.