Start Date: Jan-Feb 2023
Contract Length: 6 Months + Extension
Location: 2-3 days remote + 2 on-site per week in Zurich.
Pay: 500 CHF - 640CHF per day, NEGOTIABLE.
I am working with a leading global consultancy on an international finance and banking project based in Zurich
to find DevOps Engineer.
Ideally, we are looking for someone that would be able to start this project in January-February 2023, however, we can accommodate a four-week notice period.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with your skillset to be part of a project with international exposure.
- As an agile DevOPS Release Engineer you will work closely with the existing team to learn the current application architecture, design and understand its functionalities and complexities.
- Coordination, Planning and Execution of Releases within Channels and IT Cluster
- Supporting surrounding Release activities of large scale products
- Capable in preparing Jenkins Pipelines and deploy those to PROD
- Business as usual (BAU) support including Bug / incident analysis and resolution coordination
- Monitoring actively entire technology stack of an enterprise platform with multiple components (SpringBoot, MQ, Oracle)
- Constantly analyze and improve the performance and quality of the product and team
- Optimize pipeline development through automation
- Be willing and able to adapt change in priorities and requirements
- Be interested in the new tech stack and complex problems solving
- Bring a positive, can-do attitude and be open to all ideas
- Knowledge RESTful, Oracle SQL, WebSphere MQ, Control-M, Openshift, Informatica, Jenkins
- Test Automation added advantage: Selenium, Appium, Cucumber Gherkin
Candidate Value Proposition
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift is a must