📍 Remote (Germany)
💸75,000 - 95,000 + Benefits
Interested in joining a AI scale-up, who is one of the leading drivers of implementing AI and IoT in the heavy industry, via developing a predictive SaaS analytics provider.
They are on mission to make data use more ubiquitous across the industry, and ultimately use this make processes more efficient, with potential to save trillions, and help the environment. 🌎
You can be part of a fast-paced team of 14 highly skilled engineers, scientists and developers, who are collaboratively working together day in day out to achieving this unique vision, overcoming unique challenges together along the way.
They are using a 100% cloud native tech stack.
What you'll be doing?
- Engage in the entire software and infrastructure development lifecycle, starting with requirements analysis and ending with design implementation.
- Work together to create and implement a successful DevOps system.
- Ensure that the development of our SaaS is conducted in cost-conscious ways, using infrastructure as code and automated environment provisioning tools and techniques
- Develop microservices
- Understand and apply new technologies, constantly broaden your horizons and perfect your skills
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Cutting edge projects
- Fully Remote - no office expectation
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Flexible hours