Developer Productivity Software Engineer
I'm currently working in partnership with a very well established Amsterdam based Trading company. They're a very secure organisation and a trusted market maker in the financial space. My client are looking to expand their developer productivity team and have a really exciting new role just gone live.
What you need:
- Experience in a Developer Productivity/Developer Experience Engineer or Build & Release role
- Strong hands on experience with Python and/or C++
- Experience with Bazel or Jenkins, Teamcity etc
- Someone who loves to help developers with their CI/CD pipelines
The Tech Stack:
- C++, Python, Java
- Bazel, TeamCity, Jenkins, GitLab
- Docker, Kubernetes, Apache Cassandra
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL
This is a chance to join an environment that really puts technology first. They invest heavily in their people and understand that despite finance being their business, having the best and quickest technical environment is what puts them ahead of their competitors.
If you're interested in joining a business that will give you access to all the latest tools and reward you handsomely for strong performance, this is the role for you!
The role is a hybrid role requiring 3 days a week on-site in Amsterdam. If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Soda for more information.