Cyber Threat Intelligence Engineer
Start Date: Jan - Feb 2023
Contract Length: 6 Months + Extension
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Pay: Depends on experience. Market rates
I am working with a leading global consultancy to find an experienced Cyber Threat Intelligence Engineer to contribute to the production of tactical, operational and/or strategic cyber threat intelligence assessments.
Ideally, we are looking for someone that would be able to start this project in January or February 2023, however, we can accommodate a four/six-week notice period.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with your skillset to be part of a project with international exposure.
- Learn the fundamentals of intelligence operations and how they support the firm's cyber defense posture.
- Perform all-source cyber intelligence collection and analysis.
- Help provide intelligence support to all teams across the Cyber Defense and Strategy function.
- Become highly familiar with the evolving cyber threat landscape, adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) as well as areas of concern/targeting that could impact our environment.
- Develop a nuanced understanding of cyber threats and the potential impact they may have on an organization.
- Learn when and how to use analytic frameworks for intelligence analysis, such as analysis of competing hypotheses (ACH), what-if analysis, alternative futures analysis, intelligence preparation of the operating environment (IPOE), and others.
- Some knowledge of common cyber threats, threat actors and the TTPs used by cyber adversaries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with analytical tradecraft and demonstrated critical thinking ability.
- Demonstrated research acumen with the ability to quickly respond to requests for information.
- Able to manage competing priorities and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work seamlessly with analysts across a global team, helping to grow and strengthen the team's efforts.
- Advanced knowledge of the politics, sociocultural, or economic conditions of a region or country.
- Knowledge of qualitative or quantitative analysis frameworks and techniques.
- Possess an entry-level security certification, such as Security+ or Certified Ethical Hacker.