Job Title: Content Platform Specialist
Duration: 6 Months
Daily rate: £350PD - Inside IR35
Location: Hullavington or Bristol - 3-4 days per week
Client: Pioneering Technologies
Engagement Method: Umbrella
Trust in SODA have partnered with one of the world's leading pioneering technology companies.
They are looking for an experience Content Platform Specialist to join them on a 6-month contract, with a likely extension.
- Maintain a database of product information to support app delivery.
- Manage relationship with a third-party provider, including purchase orders and delivery.
- Take ownership for the app store content optimisation - read, manage, and respond to reviews.
- Share bugs and insights with the Connectivity teams.
- Continually review the client's app and highlight and resolve any issues identified.
- Work with the Release Manager to communicate app release detail to key stakeholders.
- You'll work closely with the Content Strategy, Experience Design and Product teams to ensure all features and content are supported with the content they require, when they need it.
- Bit Bucket
- SAP Ariba
- Sitecore - this is an essential skill if you do not have experience with this you will not be considered.
- Uploading content via the CMS (Sitecore)
- User experience