Back to jobs
Content Designer (Graphic/Film)
Length: 6 months
Location: Malmsbury, Wiltshire (3 days onsite, 2 days WFH)
This is an exciting opportunity for a graphic designer / film editor with a social content background to join a leading household name. You will have the opportunity to produce social campaigns for a well known brand along with new product campaigns.
- Designing innovative and engaging content from scratch for social media channels, websites, and presentation decks.
- Experimenting with different types of design (motion graphics, animation etc.)
- Keeping up-to-date with design and social trends, in order to always bring new ideas and concepts into the work.
- A background in Graphic Design with 2-4 years of experience across both still and motion assets.
- Adobe Suite (InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Experience in working across multiple social & digital, including social platforms, paid digital media, web and app.
- Strong knowledge of a range of social channels
- Technical knowledge to produce technically engaging content
- Well-versed in storyboarding
- Directing the film team, organising equipment and managing budgeting
- Strong editing skills and attention to detail