B2C Marketing Campaign Executive
Length: 4-6 months
Location: London - 3 days on-site, 2 WFH
Rate: Based on experience - between £200PD - £300PD
Trust in Soda are partnered with a UK wide telecoms company that is on the rise in every aspect!
As the Marketing Campaign Manager, you will create and deliver effective multichannel marketing campaigns to homes across London to drive orders both online and through their call centre.
These will target residents in house and flats across their network consisting of gamers to streamers, people that WFH and everyone else who needs better online connectivity.
The campaign/role will focus on B2C however there may be support for B2B campaigns at times also.
You will be expected to work closely with External/Internal, consumer customers of all types, marketing and product teams, ISP Senior Leadership Team, B2B and B2C Sales Team, Operational Delivery Teams, Legal, finance, and Project Managers.
Campaign Management and Oversight:
- Work with agencies to create, execute, and measure marketing campaigns, ensuring creative development, cross-channel execution, and brand consistency.
Strategic Campaign Planning:
- Proactively plan and deliver B2C integrated marketing campaigns to drive consistent volume and achieve targets.
Digital Media Strategy:
- Plan and execute digital media campaigns in partnership with a media agency to influence reach, generate leads, increase direct sales, and enhance brand awareness.
- Review and optimise all media strategies to achieve orders and leads for the sales team.
Campaign Analysis and Improvement:
- Deliver post-campaign analysis and implementing learnings to continuously improve campaign activities, contributing to overall performance.
Process Optimisation and Tool Implementation:
- Work with the wider marketing, product, and sales teams to optimise processes, evaluate tools, and implement new technologies to drive efficiencies and channel optimisation.
Marketing Material and Sales Asset Quality Assurance:
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and sales assets, including obtaining appropriate approvals when necessary.
Multi-Channel Campaign Ownership:
- Accountable for the end-to-end ownership of multi-channel campaigns, from design and build to execution, utilising data sourced from various partners to target the desired audience effectively.
Working with sales teams
- Support door to door sales team and call centre teams by coordinating activity with key external stakeholders such as building managers or councils representatives
- Hands-on experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced scale-up environment
- You can demonstrate delivery of integrated, outcome-focused campaigns across channels and overlong, complex customer journeys in B2C environments.
- You're highly organised, able to balance different priorities - including any directional changes where needed to ensure the delivery of marketing activities on time and within budget.
- Able to manage relationships with a complex network of internal stakeholders as well as manage relationships with different agencies as and when required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate confidently and professionally.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a 'start-up' mindset
- Experience with a wide range of tools, from automation to analytics and are comfortable with data set requirements to create actionable outputs is a desirable
- Inquisitive mindset and willing to get involved with the wider business challenges
- A degree in marketing, business, or a related field, or equivalent work experience in marketing roles.
- Previous experience in B2C marketing, with a focus on residential audiences and consumer-facing campaigns.
- Experience in designing, executing, and managing multi-channel marketing campaigns, including online and offline channels.