Azure System Administrator
Length: 6 Months
Rate: Negotiable depenmidng on experince
Location: Partly - 2/3 days onsite and then 2/3 remote in Leuven
Essential Languages: English and Dutch
Desirable Languages: N/A
Technical Datacenter Expert or we are looking for an experienced Azure System Administrator
- As a Technical Expert you are responsible for being able to offer an optimal ICT infrastructure in accordance with our customer needs (internal and external).
- You oversee/create documentation management (manual/training) about the ICT infrastructure so that this knowledge can be used by colleagues within ICT. You ensure that the knowledge base is kept up-to-date and that the necessary matters are documented.
- You analyse complex incidents/problems and, where necessary, manage Root Cause Analysis.
- You are responsible for the development and, if necessary, implementation of structural solutions to optimize the ICT infrastructure.
- You are the point of contact for colleagues in case of problem cases or complex assignments.
- You actively participate in life cycle management.
- You always pay sufficient attention to monitoring and alerting.
- You are a DevOps addict and follow the latest trends in this world. You regularly follow further training here to be fully up to date with these trends.
- You have insight into relevant ITIL processes (incident/problem system, change requests,).
- A critical attitude and an excellent analytical and problem-solving ability are among your characteristics, as well as the necessary communication skills and a 'can-do mentality' and you are a team player
- Experience with Agile operation is a plus (Jira, sprints, SAFe)
- You have a thorough knowledge of ICT infrastructure and in particular:
- Azure - infrastructure as code
- Azure ARC
- Azure Monitor
- VMware (vSphere, vRealize)
- Knowledge of indepht Windows OS (and indepht Linux OS).
- Nice to have:
- Application Insights
- Github (actions)
In addition, there are of course also the competencies that are important for everyone in our organization:
- Customer-driven performance: We understand the specific customer situation. We think and act in function of the customer and guide our customers towards an optimal solution. We are service-oriented and put sustainability first in the customer relationship.
- Pride: We think in terms of solutions and opportunities and look ahead. We are proud of our organization and its achievements and also of our own contribution to this (no matter how small). We are involved and take on our tasks and responsibilities with enthusiasm and a healthy ability to put things into perspective.
- Dare: We take initiative and take action. We dare to take responsibility, even if this means that mistakes occasionally happen. We dare to question what is going on within our organization and ourselves. We embrace change, make things negotiable and give constructive feedback.
- Strong together: We tackle problems as 1 team and look for a shared solution. We respect each other and understand the impact of our own actions on others within the organization. We share knowledge with each other and put the group's interests first